We are looking for a Project Manager who will response for managing assigned project in ICT domain.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans, including definition of milestones and deliveries to bring projects from initiation to delivery.
- Work with stakeholders and manage project resources to drive execution according to the plan.
- Monitor and report on project progress, cost, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Support the preparation and completion of project documentation according to the approved project management guideline.
- Lead and liaise with end users and IT in system implementation project.
- Ensure overall effectiveness of assigned project and project development.
A) Knowledge, Skill & Attributes
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of tourism products, best practices and technology, experience on travel application implementation is highly advantageous.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.
B) Academic and Professional Qualification
- Degree holder in Business, Information Technology, Project Management or related disciplines
C) Training and Relevant Experiences
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in project management, preferably gained from tourism sector.
- Experience in internet application implementation and support is highly preferable.
- Prior experience in system integration and business integration project is a definite advantage.
Number of position: 1
Work location: Hong Kong or Remote
Degree holder in Business, Information Technology, Project Management or related disciplines
PMP Certificated is preferred
Has Internet application development experience preferred
Please email your resume to: HR@ewota.com