Job Code: EAI-SC-DS
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our solution design team to deeply analyse the value of variable data.The ideal candidate is adept at using large and variable data sets to find patterns and provide models to predict key variables in the business domain, e.g. sales forecast.
They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining and data analysis methods, using a variety of open source tool kits, building and implementing models, using or creating algorithms and creating or running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive effective solutions.
• Mine and analyze data from IoT sensor data, supply chain transactions data to drive optimization and improvement of product development, and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
We’re looking for someone with 3+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master or Bachelor in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
• Coding knowledge and experience with Python, R and SQL, experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks, such as: ARIMA series, decision tree based like XGBoost/lightGBM, NN series like RNN/LSTM, etc.
• Knowledge of simulation and optimization highly valued
• Experience with distributed computing tools like Spark/Spark ML desirable.
• Experience with AWS or Azure cloud would be an advantage.
• Proactive, performance driven and results oriented.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application to HR@ewota.com. Please visit our website https://www.ewota.com to check further details. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.